For Sale - House
13 Army Avenue, Tanilba Bay NSW 2319
$460,000 to $480,000
EVERY BOX TICKED
Nestled peacefully in one of Tanilba Bay’s most tranquil streets & positioned perfectly to enjoy the afternoon breeze and the shimmer of the morning sun, yet within excellent proximity to the waterfront, the local school, café’s, public transport, medical centres, the local shopping precinct & only a 15 minute drive to Newcastle airport, there are very few homes that can offer the abundance of features this property boasts!
– Custom designed & solid built quality brick/tile home
– 3 large bedrooms two with built in wardrobes
– Spacious main bedroom with an extra – large en suite
– Clever open plan design, with multiple living areas
– Generous main bathroom
– Spacious kitchen with a new cook-top and immense
– Full ducted air conditioning throughout the home
– Oversized lock up garage with internal access & second
access door to the rear yard
– Enormous & cleared landholding that is 778 square
– Wide side access to the rear yard
– Multiple off street car parking spaces
– Electronic FOB entry
A property of tremendous potential & a bargain in an ever changing market. Move in and live the Port Stephens dream lifestyle or take advantage of a golden investment opportunity, either way DO NOT MISS OUT!
Tanilba Bay really is Port Stephens’ hidden gem. A mere 2.5 hour drive north of Sydney, It’s a fast growing and highly popular waterside suburb offering a pleasant & relaxed lifestyle, yet only 35 minutes from the soon – to – become major city of Newcastle.
Call Neil Simon today on 0410 127 280, appointments available 7 days per week.
Built in wardrobes
Separate Dining Room
Garden / Courtyard
NB- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.