For Sale - Commercial, Farm, House, Land, Office, Restaurant
TAILOR MADE FISH FARM
This Is A Once-In-A-Lifetime Opportunity To Own A Slice Of Port Stephens And Invest In A Business Model With Massive Potential For Growth.
The Unique Aquaculture Technology Was Developed By Tailor Made Managing Director And 2016 NSW Farmer Of The Year, Nick Arena.
- 43 Acres (17.4 hectares, 261mu) of land at 476c Marsh Road, Bobs Farm (in Port Stephens). Lot 20 D.P 867923
- Land Zoned Rural 1A with good water access supply licenced for 102 megalitres per year
- 1 x 50 tonne per year fish shed (Tailor Made is the largest producer of barramundi fish in NSW); PLUS approval to build two new sheds, which would see production increase to 3,000 kilograms per week
- State of the art Hydroponic system that supplies water to grow vegetables and herbs
- Separate Restaurant/tourism centre capable of seating 320 people and catering to functions, weddings, conferences and restaurant style meals
- A Processing Centre (currently not operational) featuring two cool rooms (8m x 5m) and the potential for a value-adding facility; ALSO has DA approval to double its current size
- Three-bedroom house with bathroom, kitchen, living area and laundry
- Infrastructure including electrical system, concrete driveway plus carpark, and fish pool
- Farm equipment including two generators, car, tractor, excavator, farm trucks, tools and parts
- Huge opportunity to grow the business in both fish production and tourism
NB- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.